anna and rosie




Rosie Says:
The view over Sydney Harbor is pretty amazing, and I can imagine this place is pretty hopping in Summer. With outdoor heaters and plastic flaps to keep out the wind, we didn't shiver our way through our bacon, which was a nice plus.  I wasn't overly impressed with the coffee, although the porridge was very tasty. The menu isn't huge, and the service wasn't outstanding, but the shop was fun and had a lot of quirky gifts to take away for yourself or a friend.

Anna Says:
Potential to be much better! My eggs benedict was cold when it arrived and the eggs were hard instead of runny - a big 'no no' for me! Lovely views though and I did like the shop.


Food Taste: 2.5/5


Decor: 4/5


Service: 3/5


Menu Variety: 2.5/5


X Factor: Add 1 for having a cute shop attached!


Total: 13/20

Burnt Orange
http://www.burntorange.com.au/
1108/1109 Middle Head Road, Mosman NSW 2088  (off Middle Head Road, Mosman)
Burnt Orange on Urbanspoon
0 Responses

Post a Comment