anna and rosie



Anna Says...
This place is pretty urban with both inside and outside seating. We sat outside and we were very comfortable even when it started raining because there was an awning covering us and gas heaters we could have used if we needed. I ordered the "First Benedict" which I was really happy with...eggs benedict but with a hash brown, tomoato and mushrooms which they were happy to swap for ham. I thought the service was good as were the prices and menu variety...I'd come back!

Rosie Says...
I really liked this place. Our server was efficient and friendly, the food was tasty and they put up with our strange food requests (can I swap the tomato and spinach for avocado, and have marmalade with my toast?) without blinking an eye.

We sat facing the road as well as an enormous and beautiful flowering jacaranda tree. It was interesting to see who walked past.

The tables were close enough together that you could covertly listen to other peoples' conversations without feeling like you were crammed in on top of each other, and I'm still wondering whether the table over got David Jones to price match on the BBQ they wanted.

I'd give the coffee a solid four on my personal scale of eight, and would be happy to come back.

Food Taste: 3.5

Decor: 3
Service: 3

Menu Variety: 3.5

Total: 13

The First Drop
69 Baptist Street
East Redfern, NSW 2016

First Drop on Urbanspoon
0 Responses

Post a Comment