anna and rosie

Rosie Says...
Bittons has great waiters and the food is really excellent. There is a shop that you can buy produce from as well. I really enjoyed my one-pan eggs and bacon, and was especially impressed they remembered my request for 'well-done'. This wasn't our best visit but their level of service is consistently decent.

Anna Says...
Another busy place. I've never booked but you usually have to line up and wait for maybe 5 or 10 minutes. The food is normally pretty good BUT I was deeply disappointed today when my eggs benedict arrived and the eggs weren't runny! I love eggs benedict and this totally ruins it! The coffee is good here too and it's a family friendly place with a cute play area outside for little ones.

Food Taste: 3/5


Decor: 3/5


Service: 3/5


Menu Variety: 4/5

Total: 13/20

Bitton
36-37a Copeland St
Alexandria NSW 2015

http://www.bittongourmet.com.au/

Bitton Gourmet Cafe on Urbanspoon
0 Responses

Post a Comment