anna and rosie


Rosie Says...
 I had the Belgian waffles with stewed rhubarb and it was pretty awesome. Definitely a fight to keep everything on the teeny tiny tables, but a good menu and decent food. Coffee wasn't too bad either!
Anna Says...
Don't judge a book by it's cover...not much to look at from the outside but they had lovely food and it was much larger than we first thought - stretching back inside and leading out onto a courtyard. I have to say I liked the menu and the food I ordered was great. I had some very tasty porridge, haloumi and bacon. This place was let down by the fact that you had to line up and order at the bar and the tables were so tiny it was a real juggling act to keep all our food on them! Interesting design on the outside of the toilets...
Food Taste: 4/5


Decor: 2.5/5


Service: 2.5/5


Menu Variety: 3.5/5


Total: 12.5/20

Cafe Giulia
92 Abercrombie St
Chippendale NSW 2008
http://www.cafegiulia.com/
Cafe Giulia on Urbanspoon
0 Responses

Post a Comment